Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'll Note You In My Book Of Memory

I made it to Pitneybank a couple days back. Apologies to those who have been keeping track of this log and have been disappointed to find mere ramblings and reminiscence of a past I should have forgotten.

Let's see where did we leave off?

Ah yes! Deadhead17. I must commend the Necrotechnicians of Pegton for their speedy revival service. It was fast enough to lend Deadhead a couple hours to come and meet and greet me properly.



Good times. Fireman32 was kind enough to provide us with some proper Hors D'oeuvres and even expressed interest in assisting me. I can't imagine what I could possibly need assistance with...I suppose it would be nice to have a manservant around to take care of a few things. If you are still interested Fireman, I would suggest you bring your talented tongs up to Pitneybank. There's a hungry bunch of folks up here who are just dying to taste your wares.

Speaking of deliciousness, I finally found Duke D'oeuvre. In a cinema, in the dark. I sat down next to him. He was injured, bleeding heavily. He leaned over in the darkness and whispered, "Did you remember to bring the tea?" before passing out. Delirium had overtaken the poor man so I healed him up as much as I could before falling asleep while images of Carey Grant flickered across the screen.

When I awoke, I found a coyote had killed him. Unfortunate that it had to end that way. I'll find him again when he is revived.

The next day I had business to tend to.

Can't say as I took particular pleasure in killing Dirk Triggerfinger. I consider it a selfless act really, a public service. Well, that is if two people can be considered th' public. Of course, being a Creedy Guerilla Raider, a group that is awfully buddy buddy with Creedy Defence Force, I do take a little pleasure from injuring them by proxy.

I wandered back to a warehouse where I happened upon none other than THE Michael Corsair! Uncle Zeddie himself! I spoke softly as he seemed a little under the weather and healed him a little. After a little while, he was gone again! Alas, no autograph! No photos! I'm a bit ashamed of my groupie like behaviour as I was slightly overwhelmed and passed out on a crate. But I did get to drop him a line later on.

But it was back to business today with a very naughty Matroskin striking a deal with the wrong side of my shotgun.

What did he do again? Oh I don't remember. But whatever it was, rest assured, he deserved it.

And in the crowd I saw a few friends. Jay Kindle hobbled in. I thought he might do a bit of pink brain hunting. But he was in poor health so I patched him up a little and he wandered off to find somewhere to sleep.

But an even older friend stuck out in the crowd. I didn't make myself known immediately as we had parted in disagreement about a week earlier. But I couldn't help but give him a little taste of what I do.



I suppose I must have overwhelmed him with love. He is very dear to my heart.

And with all the death around me, I'm picking up some new skills. I've finally figured out how to revive someone from their undead state. Perhaps I'll go stick a needle in my old friend tomorrow. In fact, I think I'll rather enjoy that. He has quite an aversion to needles. Yes, I am evil. But you love it.

No comments: