Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slow News Day

I've been wandering through the south without much purpose of late. Seems everywhere I go I find less than what I expected.

Before leaving Lockettside to the zombies, I made my curtain call.

That put the total tally at 11 kills to 3. I was pleased with that. It's not the most I've killed, but it is better than I've had this week.

As the title suggests it's been a slow week. Although, it did kick off with a bang; I had the pleasure of witnessing Duke D'oeuvre slaughter 8 little piggies in a row in Veresmith Street Police Department in my home town, Spicer Hills, however the audience didn't seem too appreciative.

That's 8 kills right there. The last of which had begun to fire on him. There's a reason he's the president of Lord Curton's Gentlemens Hunting Club and it's not because of his obsession with tea and scones.

And after one little piggy took his cop-on out on me, I decided to head east. Ahhh Wyke Hills. It's a dreary little town really. It's on the southern most border of Malton. There's a mall with lots of army men wandering around, a couple clubs and pubs but really not much else to say about this town. Ah but I am forgetful! The Randoms patrol this area. They're apparently a fun bunch. I've not had the opportunity to properly meet with any of them yet though. Maybe later on this week.

It's good survivor groups like this that makes dull work for me. Although, I did find one old friend from Pitneybank. Those who have been following this log will remember Hazzard114 as the welcoming commity for Giddings.



Hopefully he'll feel just as welcome as I felt.


And with that I headed north. I had hoped to stop by Pole Mall yet again. However I found it was ruined. Shame really. This didn't deter me from a little community service. AxleRose was a zombie. Well, I suppose he IS a zombie now. But he'd been revived and was sitting in Telfer Cinema gaping in awe at the screen and eyes darting about. So I sent him back to his zetheren.

I also sent Jason Corleone with him.

And I've been building up my energy. But it seems all for nothing since the injured cops I was stalking were healed before I had the chance to work some magic.
I sighed and picked up my shotgun. At least there was one piggy I could still put out of his misery.


Killing cops has become a bit of a habit I'm afraid. It's almost a sadistic thrill. Almost...well...okay it is sadistic. But hey, if they weren't looking for death, they wouldn't be making such an obvious target of themselves. Just step in front of my shotgun piggies. I love bacon.

And so rather than dwelling on a lull, I'm looking forward to the rest of the week as I'm told that some of my friends and collegues will be joining me, although I don't believe the Duke will be amongst them. He seems to be my good luck charm. Perhaps I'm due for another trip to Roftwood...

No comments: