Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friends And A Movie

I knew there was a reason I stuck around in Tollyton. Exploring the area I ran across an old friend from before I got dropped here in Malton.

Tor'kak, unfortunately went a little round the bend and was commited before the outbreak of zombies to Stanbury Mental Institute. Unfortunately, the outbreak caused him to miss treatment and as a result he's become overly paranoid. When I found him, he was mumbling something about brain rot and killing people that revive zombies.

His delusions began to irk me. Sucked all the fun right out of the multiplex.



Unfortunately, I had to put him out of his misery.


Ah well. At least it was fun reminiscing. But I don't think I'll be looking him up again any time soon. That is of course, unless he wants another headshot.

No comments: