Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time heals all wounds, not as quickly as a 9mm

Today.  Well.   I've been a zombie for quite some time.  People were shooting at me a lot.  Finally found a revive point at the suggestion of one rather helpful individual whom shall remain innocent and nameless, and I got shot.  Killed by this scumbag cop.


I've had enough of it. I killed him. Not before waiting 4 whole days. Lulling him and the others into a false sense of security. Of course, I can only imagine their faces when they saw it. I was too busy watching myself in the mirror.


Damn do I look sexy when I'm mad.

Cleared him out so he wouldn't trouble the good people of Lavington Crescent Police Department in death.

Hmm...I need new shoes. I wonder what Roftwood is like for shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that someone has been able to find revenge for a totally unnecessary killing at a cemetery. Nothing pisses you off worse than to be gunned down while awaiting revive. Hoo-ray! for you.