Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prison Bitch, my little Prison Snitch

Well I've been in Roftwood some 4 days now. On my way here I haphazardly stumbled upon a snitch by the name of Lukinswood in Ridleybank. And we all know what happens to snitches...they get SHANKED!



He didn't put up much of a fight. But it was fun none the less.



Welcome to Malton, Lukinswood. T'was his first day afterall.

Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to run screaming through Ridleybank as the RRF were out of town. Perhaps when I'm done cleaning demons in Roftwood I'll get a chance.

Speaking of Roftwood, I did pop into the Quarterly Library. I was rather disappointed again when I found it was mostly drunken librarians stumbling around the place playing out dull soap opera stereotypes. I am told it's quite an interesting place to pick up a little zombie speech. There was one zombie there who was going on about Bang Banging and MANZRAHBMANZ or something. He seemed to have a little crush on me because he kept on trying to hug me. I may pop back in there to find out what he was on about later. I'll see how things pan out here. I rather like Roftwood.

No comments: