Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Most Productive Day

I've been hiding out in Pitneybank for the last few days. Yesterday I began my task.

I'd been summoned here by a "friend" to do some dirty work. She was unfortunately called to a meeting in Gibsonton and asked me to take care of a few things while she was away.

The mission is indeed a dirty one. Many of the victims will have no idea from whence the bullets came from nor why they were targeted. Many will claim victim status. As Chrisman did yesterday.



I'll admit, the evidence against Chris was tenuous and I wouldn't blame him if he decided to hunt me down. But, a job is a job and I wasn't recruited to host tea parties. Not on the job anyhow. It was a shame I couldn't spare the time to chat to him a little before he died.

Clarance Craddock, on the other hand, absolutely had it coming to him. My friend believes he has a crush on her. The problem with that is he harassed her. I don't care if it is the end of the world, if a woman says no, you'd better keep your dirty trenchy mits to yourself, mister.



So I enjoyed that part of it at least. The job is only partly done and I may need to travel further afar than first expected. In any case, this was a most productive day and I'm grateful for the tasks to keep my mind active.

Off topic, there is a zombie horde here in pitneybank at the moment who have been sieging with the survivors of Giddings Mall. They call themselves "The Big Bash." Almost everyone in Malton has felt the claws of the bash. Pitneybank has been no exception. But Giddings Mall has been under siege for over a month now and it looked like the horde was ready to move on. A sudden rush of strength though overpowered the south east corner of Giddings, and the zombies came flooding in. Over a hundred are currently slaughtering humans inside. I'm looking forward to a little sight seeing and shopping there tomorrow. I still need some new shoes. Always need new shoes. My friend did however buy me these brilliant doc martens as payment for services rendered:



I think I need a red pair and a white pair next.

No comments: