Friday, February 22, 2008

Banana Republican

I've been in West Grayside for a couple days now. It seems like a pleasant suburb. I stopped by Pole Mall the day before yesterday and stayed the night. When I awoke I noticed a friend had left his calling card. Fancy running into Mister LeGrande again! I am loving South Central Malton!

Anyhow, after a little picking through the mall and finding nada, I decided to take a bite out of yet another friend through secretive channels, The Dancing Banana. He tasted a little funny though.



But you see, like cows, bananas can be spooked. All it takes is the wrong sort of music and BAM! You've got yourself a sour banana. I followed a faint tinny sound to a sleeping young man by the name of Cobra13.



Obnoxious technology. Ipods are becoming much like cellphones and those horrid ring tones.

So I shot him.



And promptly dispatched with the horrible din.

Alas I have no bananas today. But I did manage to find a foe.

Ming the Merciless was begging me to take him on. Unfortunately for him, his bark was worse than his bite.



Alas, we have no Ming The Merciless today.



And so another villain falls upon the heap of decomposing biomatter to seek out the flesh of the living or perchance to join the queues forming in the streets that seek life once more.

This could be a whole new career move for him though.

3 comments:

Amber Waves said...

I must admit, warmed my heart to see your corpse marked with DO NOT REVIVE. Forgive my terrible memory, but did you have many zombie skills before I killed you? I seem to remember thinking while I was killing you that you should thank me for giving you the opportunity to get Ankle Grab.

Incidentally, I fully expect you to bounty me, even though I don't have an official bounty yet.

This is nice, we should do it again some time. How's Friday around noon for you?

Anonymous said...

I guess I should thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to level up a bit more, but I was hoping to go down in battle fighting Zeds, not getting shot in my sleep....

Oh, I don't plan on bountying you, I'm going to hunt you down myself. I'm prefer to do things personally.

Maybe next Friday, I'm sort of busy this weekend. I would love to see you try to actually fight someone, rather than killing them in their sleep and running off like a coward.

See you soon! ;)

Amber Waves said...

Oh noes! I am quaking in fear of your killing blowz!! Don't headshot me mister!

The scarey kid wants to kill me! I was so afraid I ran away ALL THE WAY to EAST GRAYSIDE!

OH MY GOD! HE'S COMING TO KILL ME! I'M GOING TO DIE AND BE A ZOMBIE!!!!11!!!1! WHAT EVER WILL I DO THEN???

You hurt my feelings. I think I'm going to cry and leave Malton.
/sarcasm