Friday, February 15, 2008

Scenes from a Mall

It was Valentine's Day and I was feeling flirty. I'd been hanging around this mall for a few days, checking out the local stock of young, burley looking men and even finding a kindred spirit or two.

Saint Valentine was decapitated for refusing to deny christ. And what sort of god would christ be if he didn't enjoy a little head every now and then? So fittingly I've dubbed Valentine's day "Dead Priest Day," or "Give head for Jesus Day." I won't go into details, but head was had by all.

Oh fuck it. You are a sordid lot, let's turn the heat up in here.

Early on in the day I skipped over to the south western corner of Stickling Mall and bumped into Jim Braddock who you'll remember from my previous blog as the guy who seemed ignorant of revivification points. He seemed to be buying flowers or katanas or something. There were a lot of stalls open in the walk-way due to the holiday. Malls are fun places. I really enjoy watching people and going into the lanes less travelled. I watched Jim from a balcony as he sat on a bench eating a hotdog. Such a goofy looking guy. He got ketchup all over his face and down his shirt. Fitting since the colour of the day was red. And no one noticed the blood shooting out of his face when I shot him. The best lessons are memorable ones. I'm willing to bet that he won't forget me for a long time.

I turned my attention towards a young member of the Malton Civil Defense Unit by the name of Samuel 034, or at least, that's what his name tag said. A sweet looking man. I simply could not resist kissing him before wishing him a Happy Valentines Day and sending him off in a lovely flash of red. It was beautiful and he deserved it. After all, he and the rest of the "authorities" are why I do what I do. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries were flat. But you can rest assured that the lead and flesh met in glorious union in the spirit of the day.

And I with that I wandered off into the night. I passed Goopy on my way but I was too tired to tango with the troublesome sim.

Later that night I sipped a glass of Rum in the Duke Hotel. Hmm...That reminds me, I must seek out this D'oeuvre fellow. I'm told he exists and that his first name is Horatio.

I am disappointed though that I didn't get a photograph. I imagine Samual will have one, though whether he is the "kiss and tell" type is yet to be seen. Either way, I'm watching the Department of Emergency Management website for a report.

1 comment:

Amber Waves said...

Killing me would only cause me to seek a revive. Even still, I'm comfortable killing as a zombie. Your "vengance" would be an exercise in futility at best.

Either way, I've no interest in killing you again.