Friday, February 29, 2008

Hat Trick

I've never been particularly fond of hats. They tend to mess up my hair and aren't particularly fashionable in any context other than sporting events or funerals.

The day before yesterday though I managed to pull a little trick out of one. It began in Mitchem Mall in Vinetown. I'd considered doing a little scouting around to see what I could find in the suburb when I stumbled upon Droopliss sleeping peacefully in the north west corner. I left him a little note thanking him for sparing my life back in that junkyard in Pimbank when he found me as a zombie and wandered off looking for...well do I need to say it?

Whatever it was, I found it in Caunt Street PD. Two zombies had shambled in from the warming streets and had started to feast. I sat down and watched for a while, taking reading a magazine article about the Columbine Kids. At last I saw a decent opportunity.

DeathLemur, a scared pureblood zombie had been cruelly revived and in his confusion, ran into the PD. The poor thing was nearly dead.



And so, I sent him back to his zetheren.



The zombies had been working hard on their meals, but it would seem their eyes were bigger than their stomachs and they gave up on eating Darth Ozy 4th.

I decided to try and help him out. I grabbed my trusty rubber gloves and began to operate.



Unfortunately he died on the table, right after I'd performed a ketchupectomy.



A bit dejected I wandered northwards. I considered going back to the mall to hang with Droopliss but I'm not fond of backtracking, besides I had new and unfinished business in Pitneybank.

Ah but I simply could not resist this before wandering off:


And so I slept quite soundly in one of the buildings in northern Vinetown, pleased with my Hat Trick and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

I awoke ready to travel and restock. On my way to the police station, I ran into a friend of a friend.

DeadHead17 knew Chrisman. In fact, I believe the two are related. I thought it was only polite to drop in and pay him a visit.





He even got a lovely photograph out of it. However, it would seem he wasn't too pleased with my dropping in unannounced. I think I'll keep all these delicious muffins and send him a canned vegetables hamper instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work your doing out there. Keep it up, perhaps I'll see you around and give you a hand from time to time.

I'm known as the 32nd Fireman(of which you've run into) as well as Prophet Z.

Have fun out there and spill some blood for me!

Amber Waves said...

I'll be in Pitneybank for a while if you wanna tag along. You'll forgive me if I don't immediately disclose my exact location. Grab a phone in Giddings and I can text ya. :)